Based in Washington, DC, Pant & Wag's (PAW) Fitness Adventures help your canine family member have fun, lose weight, alleviate boredom, and maintain health and happiness.
To put it simply, we are canine fitness trainers!
Why limit your dog to boring dog walkers who take your dog on the same uninteresting walk around the block day after day? Why restrict your dog to unstructured dog day care where he will spend most of his time inside, on cement floors, and over crowded with dozens and dozens of strange dogs?
Pant & Wag will take your furry family member out into nature, to the most dog-pleasing locations in the DC metro area and deliver a fun and customized Fitness Adventure which may include exciting activities such as hiking through Rock Creek Park, biking across the National Arboretum, jogging around Teddy Roosevelt Island, off-leash time in an enclosed dog park, 'pawlates' exercises using a balance ball, and much more.
Most dogs need a minimum of 60 minutes of vigorous aerobic exercise per day, and many need at least double that amount. Leisurely dog walks around the neighborhood rarely accomplish this necessity.
PAW Fitness Adventures are lead by professional dog trainers, qualified in 'purely positive' dog training, canine CPR, and canine first-aid. With our exercise equipment and experience we will provide a variety of tailored workouts for your pooch, each customized to meet his or her specific needs. Pant & Wag will allow you to:
- Relax knowing your dog’s safety always comes first.
- Achieve and maintain the appropriate weight for your dog.
- Minimize boredom by keeping your dog mentally and physically stimulated for a well balanced demeanor.
- Help prevent or diminish diseases such as cancer, diabetes, arthritis, and heart, lung, and kidney diseases.
- Have your dog ready to compete in sporting or show events.
- Create the perfect mental state for additional obedience training.
- Revitalize your previously injured or sick dog.
- Monitor your dog's activities through updated reports, pictures, and videos.
- Unwind and enjoy the convenience of our home pick-up and drop-off service.
- Have your dog looking and feeling his/her best!
Pant & Wag uses cross-training methods of exercise customized to your dog's breed, age, health, and goals. Your dog's snout size, chest size, gait, weight, and temperament will all be factored into his personalized Fitness Adventure workout plan. We will be able to constantly keep your furry friend physically and mentally challenged so he can achieve the optimal levels of health and happiness.
There is just no comparison between a Pant & Wag Fitness Adventure and dog day care or dog walkers in DC. Start the process of having a healthier and happier dog by signing up for a consultation today.
All Pant & Wag Canine Fitness Trainers are qualified as Professional Dog Trainers, Dog First Aid and Canine CPR, and Certified as Canine Fitness Trainers making us uniquely qualified to exercise your dog with a true Doggy Fitness Adventure in the safest and most beneficial way possible.