Pant & Wag, LLC is committed to your right to privacy. We have strict privacy policies and we strive to keep your personal and financial information secure.
Traffic Data and Information. Pant & Wag, LLC utilizes a number of internal and third party methods to recognize visitor data such as IP addresses and browser settings (Collectively 'Visitor Data'). Pant & Wag, LLC's internal servers and software automatically recognizes Visitor Data. No Personal Identifiable Information (as defined below) is revealed in this process. The Site may also use such Visitor Data to compile traffic data about the kind and types of visitors that use the web site at specific intervals (Collectively 'Traffic Data').
We may use Traffic Data information to analyze our Web site Traffic but such information is not examined for Personally Identifiable Information. We may also use such Traffic Data to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and Transaction Information may also be shared with business partners, affiliates, and/or advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
Personal Information. In order for each customer to access and utilize Pant & Wag, LLC's services, Pant & Wag, LLC requires each customer to provide us with personal information (collectively 'Personally Identifiable Information'). Personally Identifiable Information is only captured when a visitor willingly discloses such information in response to questions.
Personally Identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to: (i) 'Contact Data' (such as your name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number and email address), (ii) 'Financial Data' (such as your credit card number, expiration date, and verification code), (iii) 'Demographic Data' (such as your zip code and gender), and (iv) ‘Dog Data' (such as your dog’s breed, age, weight, gender, food type, veterinarian information or other information necessary to understand you and your dog).
Use of Personal Information. Pant & Wag, LLC, sometimes with third party assistance, may use your Personally Identifiable Information to verify your identity and process your order and payment through merchant account services, to analyze our customer demographics to better serve you. Your Contact Data may be used to contact you in order to follow up with transactions initiated on the Pant & Wag, LLC web site, respond to inquiries made through the Site, inform you of any changes to the Site and send you additional information about Pant & Wag, LLC. We do not sell or rent Personally Identifiable Information to third parties, except as necessary to provide you with the services we offer. We may also provide it to a third party if we receive a subpoena or otherwise to comply with the law.
Please note that Contact Data and Traffic Data is used to gather general statistics regarding our customers and visitors respectively, in order to enhance the consumer experience on the web site. We may also use demographic data in a manner that does not identify you specifically or allow you to be contacted but does identify certain criteria about our users in general. For example, we may inform third parties about the number of registered users, number of unique visitors, and the pages most frequently browsed.
We also use Contact Data such as name, physical address and email address to provide special information and promotions regarding our products or in order to contact a customer regarding an order.
Opting Out. You may choose not to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information. In this case, you may be able to visit the Pant & Wag, LLC web site, and browse the various pages; however, we cannot process an order or provide a service without such information.
Web Site Areas Beyond Pant & Wag, LLC's Control. The Site may include interactive forums such as message boards and chat rooms. Please note that any Personally Identifiable Information disclosed in such areas is public and becomes public information. You should use caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
User Access to and Ability to Update Personally Identifiable Information. We maintain a procedure to help you confirm that your Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, you may update or remove your Personally Identifiable by contacting us at http://www.pantandwag.com/contact.html. Pant & Wag, LLC may maintain some of this data in archives even after removal from the web site.
User Access to Order Information. If you contact Pant & Wag, LLC, we will give you, or anyone listed as a contact for your account, information about the services you ordered. If you want someone to have access to your order, you must inform Pant & Wag LLC they are a contact or they will not be given information.
Our Commitment To Data Security. We attempt to make certain that our servers and connections incorporate the standard encryption and security devices. To prevent unauthorized access, we have implemented procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Credit card and personal information are transmitted to us by secure servers. Documents are delivered to you via Federal Express, a similar overnight delivery service, the United States Postal Service, or e-mail.
Lost or Stolen Data. Pant & Wag, LLC has measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, destruction and alteration of the information that you provide us or we obtain from you. We will have no liability to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, destruction, or alternation.
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
This web site (www.pantandwag.com) does not provide medical advice for you or your dog, but general information on issues commonly encountered by dog’s and dog owners. Pant & Wag, LLC, is not a veterinary hospital and is not a substitute for a veterinarian’s advice, diagnosis, treatment, or therapy.
Pant & Wag, LLC strives to keep its information current and up-to-date. However, Pant & Wag, LLC cannot guarantee that all of the information on the Site is completely current. Your dog is a personal matter, and no general information like the kind Pant & Wag, LLC provides can fit every circumstance. Furthermore, the information contained on the Site is not veterinary or medical advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Therefore, if you need veterinary or medical advice for a specific problem, or if your dog’s specific problem is too complex to be addressed by this site, you should consult a licensed veterinarian in your area.
When you use or access certain portions of the Site or the Services, you must provide complete and accurate information as requested on the web forms. If you are asked to provide a user name and password, you are entirely responsible for the maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use a third party's account, user name or password at any time. You agree to notify Pant & Wag, LLC immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, user name or password. Pant & Wag, LLC shall not be liable for any losses you incur as a result of someone else's use of your account or password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Pant & Wag, LLC, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives due to someone else's use of your account or password.
2. Ownership. This Site is owned and operated by Pant & Wag, LLC. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds and images (the "Materials") are owned either by Pant & Wag, LLC or by our respective third party authors, developers or vendors ("Third Party Providers"). Except as otherwise expressly provided by Pant & Wag, LLC, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site shall be construed to confer any license under any of Pant & Wag, LLC's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. See the "Legal Contact Information" below if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. Pant & Wag, LLC does not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by Pant & Wag, LLC. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Pant & Wag, LLC.
4. Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Web sites controlled by parties other than Pant & Wag, LLC (each a "Third Party Site"). Pant & Wag, LLC works with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with Pant & Wag, LLC. Pant & Wag, LLC is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Site, any Web site accessed from a Third Party Site or any changes or updates to such sites. Pant & Wag, LLC makes no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. Pant & Wag, LLC is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. Pant & Wag, LLC is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Pant & Wag, LLC of the Third Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that Pant & Wag, LLC is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
Rights and Responsibilities of Pant & Wag, LLC:
Pant & Wag, LLC is not the publisher or author of the User Content. It is a passive service for storage and dissemination of the ideas and opinions that Pant & Wag, LLC members may choose to post and distribute as User Content. Pant & Wag, LLC may or may not screen works before they are posted, and sometimes no prior approval is required for posting. Pant & Wag, LLC disclaims all copyright and ownership in such works and all responsibility for them.
Although we cannot make an absolute guarantee of system security, Pant & Wag, LLC takes reasonable steps to maintain security. If you have reason to believe system security has been breached, contact us for help.
If Pant & Wag, LLC's staff finds that files or processes belonging to a customer or member pose a threat to the proper technical operation of the system or to the security of other members, Pant & Wag, LLC reserves the right to delete those files or to stop those processes. If the Pant & Wag, LLC technical staff suspects a user name is being used by someone who is not authorized by the proper user, Pant & Wag, LLC may temporarily disable that user's access in order to preserve system security. In all such cases, Pant & Wag, LLC will contact the customer or member as soon as feasible.
Pant & Wag, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time.
Rights and Responsibilities of Pant & Wag, LLC Users or Other Posters of User Content:
You are legally and ethically responsible for any User Content - writings, files, pictures or any other work - that you post or transmit using any Pant & Wag, LLC service that allows interaction or dissemination of information. In posting User Content, you are responsible for honoring the rights of others, including intellectual-property rights (copyright, patent and trademark), the right to privacy and the right not to be libeled or slandered. For example, if you wish to post a copyrighted work as User Content, you are responsible for obtaining the copyright holder's permission first.
Under United States federal law, you retain copyright on all works you create and post as User Content, unless you choose specifically to renounce it. In posting a work as User Content, you authorize other members who have access to that service to make personal and customary use of the work, including creating links or reposting, but not otherwise to reproduce or disseminate it unless you give permission for such dissemination. You also give permission to Pant & Wag, LLC to copy your works as part of the normal backup process. You have the right to remove any of your works from User Content at any time.
Your Rights and Responsibilities as a Pant & Wag, LLC User and Reader of User Content:
You are not required to provide your real name when signing up as a user of Pant & Wag, LLC. Pant & Wag, LLC permits anonymous or pseudonymous accounts. Any user may request that such member's e-mail address be hidden to provide for additional privacy.
If you have a complaint about the behavior or posts of another user, it is your responsibility to attempt to resolve the conflict, typically by contacting that person directly, if possible. Normally, Pant & Wag, LLC staff will not take a role in mediating conflicts between you and other users. Pant & Wag, LLC does not take responsibility for your behavior or that of other users. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if such a complaint or conflict arises, the user or users may request that Pant & Wag, LLC moderator intervene and attempt to resolve any such dispute. Any such request is not a guarantee that a moderator will (i) intervene, (ii) intervene in a timely manner, (iii) resolve the dispute in favor of one party or the other or (iv) successfully resolve the situation. The decision to intervene rests with Pant & Wag, LLC, in our sole and absolute discretion.
Your access to the postings that users have posted as User Content is for your personal use only. If you want to redistribute postings you find as User Content, it is your responsibility to obtain permission from the poster (and any other person with rights in such work).
You agree to help protect your account and the security of other users by guarding your password. If you have reason to believe your password has been compromised or there has been any unauthorized use of your account, contact Pant & Wag, LLC as soon as possible.
7. NO WARRANTY. THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, PANT & WAG, LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
PANT & WAG, LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. PANT & WAG, LLC SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL PANT & WAG, LLC, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, EVEN IF PANT & WAG, LLC HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Pant & Wag, LLC, our officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
10. Unsolicited Submissions. Except as may be required in connection with your use of Pant & Wag, LLC Services, Pant & Wag, LLC does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to us through this Site. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to Pant & Wag, LLC through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and Pant & Wag, LLC's property. By providing such submissions to Pant & Wag, LLC you hereby assign to Pant & Wag, LLC, at no charge, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated therewith. Pant & Wag, LLC shall be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
11. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing Pant & Wag, LLC or using Pant & Wag, LLC's services, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your Pant & Wag, LLC user account.
Pant & Wag, LLC has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate removal of any content, article or materials that have infringed on the rights of Pant & Wag, LLC or of a third party or that violate intellectual property rights generally. Pant & Wag, LLC's policy is to remove such infringing content or materials and investigate such allegations immediately.
If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, and you would like Pant & Wag, LLC to remove the material in question, please contact us.
13. Compliance with Export Restrictions. You may not access, download, use or export the Site or the Materials in violation of United States export laws or regulations or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any United States or foreign agency or authority and to assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required. You acknowledge and agree that the Materials are subject to the United States Export Administration Laws and Regulations and agree that none of the Materials or any direct product therefrom is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals or used for any prohibited purpose.
14. Personal Use. The site is made available for your personal use on your own behalf.
15. Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
17. Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2009-Present, Pant & Wag, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
18. Trademarks. Pant & Wag, LLC, www.pantandwag.com, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Pant & Wag, LLC. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
19. Inquiries. BY USING PANT & WAG, LLC'S SERVICES OR ACCESSING THE PANT & WAG, LLC WEB SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT SUBMITTING YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER TO PANT & WAG, LLC VIA THE PANT & WAG, LLC SITE CONSTITUTES AN INQUIRY TO PANT & WAG, LLC, AND THAT PANT & WAG, LLC MAY CONTACT YOU AT THE NUMBER SUBMITTED EVEN IF SUCH NUMBER APPEARS ON ANY STATE OR FEDERAL DO NOT CALL LISTS (TAKING INTO ACCOUNT INQUIRY EXCEPTION TIME FRAMES AS APPROPRIATE).